- The Spirit Lake Public Library offers two types of meeting rooms for public use: the community room and the board room.
- If you are looking for a large room for a meeting of over 12 people, the community room will fit your needs.
- If you have a small meeting of up to 12 people, the board room will fit your needs.
- The board room is available during our regular business hours as there is no external entrance or exit from the room. However, if you would like to meet outside of business hours there is an external door to the community room, and a key can be provided.
- There is a form for information we request one person out of the group to fill out. This way we can have your contact information on file for future use. You may find the form on the previous page or request one next time you are in the library.
- As the patron using the room, you are responsible for cleaning up after yourselves and may lose privileges if the room is left messy or damaged.
- Reservation of either room is required beforehand. Please call the circulation desk at (712) 336-2667 to reserve a day.