Need to FAX Something?
The library has a fax machine available to the public.
Information and guidelines for the library's fax machine:
- We will both send and receive faxes for the public.
- The price for using the fax service is $1.00 per page, both incoming and outgoing.
- Our fax number is (712) 336-0511
- Faxing is available during regular business hours, any day the library is open.
- When sending a fax, please go to the circulation desk and speak with a staff member. They will send the fax for you.
- If you are planning to receive a fax at the library, please make sure the library staff knows ahead of time to be expecting a fax. Leave your name and number with a staff member so that they know for whom to set the fax aside.